Advertise with Us
Feature your business in the 2017-2018 Program Book and reach an audience of 5,000+ prospects for your business.
Under the baton of Jonathan McPhee, Lexington Symphony audiences continue to grow. Our concert-goers are well-educated and active in the community. Reach them with an advertisement in our concert program book. As a season advertiser, your business has six high-impact opportunities to be seen by an affluent audience that values the arts and supports local businesses. Affordable advertising rates provide excellent exposure. We encourage you to include a special discount or offer for Symphony patrons.
2017-18 Season Program Ad reservation deadline August 1.
Secure your spot by contacting us. Complete the form to the left.
- $600 standard (b/w)
- $725 facing program page (b/w)*
- $975 inside cover (full color)*
- $1,200 back cover (full color)*
*check for availability
- $425 (b/w)
- $250 (horizontal or vertical b/w)
- Ad sizes, specs, and pro-rated ad rates are available here.
- Call us at 781-523-9009 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more opportunities to advertise in special programs.
- Ads must be reserved one month prior to concert, with copy received three weeks prior to concert.**
**Acceptance of any advertisement is contingent upon its compatibility with the format and editorial content of Lexington Symphony’s programs. Lexington Symphony reserves the right to reject any advertisement that is deemed inappropriate in content or appearance.
Lexington Symphony is a non-profit corporation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Advertisers in our program book include:
Our audience is highly educated. 70% are in the 45-74 age range. They dine at local restaurants on the day of the concert. They shop at galleries and fine retail stores. They require financial, insurance, banking and healthcare services.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF INTEREST TO OUR AUDIENCE
- Financial services (banking and investment)
- Real estate brokerage
- Dining and catering
- Fine foods, wines, liquors
- Health and wellness
- Legal and accounting services
- Architecture, landscape, home improvement
- Music instruction and musical instruments
- Automobiles, insurance, and maintenance
- Gifts, fine art, artisan goods
- Fashion, jewelry, accessories
- Spa and salon
- Transportation services
- Education and professional development
Your investment in a full page black and white ad, at only $600, costs you just 11 cents per customer impression. See sample and spec sheet with ad sizes and rates.
ABOUT OUR AUDIENCE
- More than half of the orchestra’s audience resides in Lexington; over 75% lives within 10 miles.
- The median, average, and per capita income is nearly twice the state average.
- The net worth of our audience is over 50% higher than the state average.
- 80% of our audience own their own homes, which are worth over three times the state average.
- 50% of our audience have college or graduate degrees.