Lexington Symphony's Annual Fund supports operating expenses and artistic excellence. Symphony donors enjoy a variety of opportunities to engage with like-minded music lovers and enjoy exclusive benefits.
The Annual Fund, one of the most popular ways to support the Symphony, covers organizational costs that cannot be met by ticket revenue alone—everything from musicians’ salaries and guest artists’ fees to rental of the concert hall, office rent and utility bills. Ticket sales cover only 35% of our operating costs. Additional support from you—our subscribers, concert-goers, community members, foundations and business partners—makes up the difference. Your unrestricted gift allows us to direct funds to areas most needed. Donations are welcome during our two bi-annual appeals or any time online or by mail (address below) throughout the year.
How important is my gift?
Gifts to the annual fund are vital to our success. Your gift enables us to:
- Build a sense of community through music among people of all ages and backgrounds
- Keep ticket prices affordable and accessible to all members of our community
- Maintain artistic excellence and innovation in programming
- Increase our education programs to underserved communities
- Invest in the musicians who comprise the Orchestra
Your support ensures that Lexington Symphony continues to grow and provide world-class music in our community.
Other Ways to Give
Send a check to: Lexington Symphony, P.O. Box 194, Lexington, MA 02420
Bring your check or credit card to a concert.
Deb Rourke, Development Director, email@example.com